Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa? meh.

I took Oliver to visit Santa hoping to get a good reaction.  I was hoping to use Oliver's first Santa picture for our Christmas card this year.  I figured either he would think Santa was hilarious or would be terrified by him. 

Either way, I get a good picture.  Right?

Wrong.

I got this:


I think it says "Don't touch me"

So, Santa was a no go.

Maybe the Grinch?  Oliver has a stuffed grinch doll at home that he likes, maybe the Grinch will be a better photo op...



Hmmm...not exactly what I was looking for.

I was going to have to go with plan B. 

I did get some cute pictures of him in front of a huge ornament display.








1 comment:

  1. i love that you have a grinch to get pictures with! and the santa pic is too much. :)

    ReplyDelete