Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Me and my Auntie

When Mama and Papa are both home, and I hear someone at the back door--it can only mean one thing... Auntie's Home!

Oliver is a very lucky boy. 
He has two parents who think he is the greatest thing in the world.
Grandparents who adore him.

And an Auntie that thinks he is pretty darn neat.

{here they are cheering for the home-town team--GO TWINS}

But seriously,  I feel so lucky to have my sister living in our basement.  Not only do I get to enjoy her company on a regular basis, but we also have a built in babysitter when Andy and I decide at the last minute to celebrate our six [6!] year anniversary (thanks again, sis). 

As an added bonus, Oliver gets to see her nearly every day.  I think it is really good for him to have so many adults that he loves and trusts in his life. 

What a lucky boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment