Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Aren't they cute in stripes?

It has been so fun watching these two bond.  Oliver just adores Emelia, and has all along.  Emelia is starting to really like her big brother too.  No one can make her laugh like Ollie does.


Unfortunately for us, Emelia is usually laughing the hardest when Oliver is acting really obnoxious.  Sometimes I don't know what she is laughing at, Oliver being silly, or how annoyed And and I are!

Emelia has recently found her feet!  So fun...


Her new favorite game is to raise her legs as high as she can (kind of like in this picture) and then slam them down on her mattress as hard as she can.  This makes her whole body bounce.  I can hear her up there squealing in delight every time she does it and it cracks me up. 

Except for the fact that she is supposed to be sleeping.


On the topic of sleeping, last night Emelia stayed asleep until 2:30 am, I fed her and then had to wake her up at 6:00 am to feed her before I got ready for work.  I've (we've) been getting up at 12:30 and 3:30, so this is a step in the right direction.

Which makes us all very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment