Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pssst.... Mama I've got something to tell you

This is what happens...




...when Papa tries...




to feed me.


And here is what happens...



...when Papa is the videographer...



...oh, wait...


There is nothing to show, because Papa didn't get
the ginormous belly laughs that Mama got out of Piglet today!
He was laughing so hard he had to stop to catch his breath!

You'll just have to take my word for it.

But it's okay because 

this is the tree that Papa cut down this weekend,



And here are some of the branches that he turned
into mulch for my garden.




What do you think Piglet,
should we keep Papa around?



Yeah, I think so too!

2 comments:

  1. what did he do to make you belly laugh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had the belly laugh. He was eating, and I said "yum yum" and he cracked up--he spit peas everywhere and no matter how many times I said "yum yum" he didn't get tired of it. Turns out the camera battery was low. : (

    ReplyDelete