Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby gates

I know they were invented with good intentions.
Baby gates keep babies out of trouble.

See, had my baby gate been closed, I would not have a picture of Oliver holding a bottle of creme de menth.

{Of course I did not race to grab my camera as Oliver bee-lined it to where we keep the liquor.  wink.wink.}

Anyway, baby gates.  I know the thought behind them is a noble one, but I can't help but feel sad for Oliver when he is penned in.



I do the best I can to be eco-friendly.  We used cloth diapers. 
I make my own baby food.

But I do not have a free-range baby.

I know--it is hard to believe.

Something tells me Oliver doesn't like it either. 
Witness, the evil eye.



Disclaimer: No babies were harmed in the making of this blog post.
Especially not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment