2. Emelia has a rather large gap between her front teeth. It is so stinking cute!
3. We call her Baby-girl. So much so, that I'm worried she thinks her name is baby-girl.... oops.
4. Until very recently, she didn't like to crawl. Instead, she would scoot along the floor, hand first with her butt and legs following. When I come home I can hear her coming. It goes like this: thwap-thwap swoosh, thwap-thwap swoosh.
5. She loves to twirl hair, mine or hers, it doesn't matter. As you can see, she doen't have much hair, but it is a little longer in the back, and if you gather it togehter it forms a half-curl loop. She twirls it around, and around, and around. Especially when she's eating. Which is gross.
6. She makes this happy-face where she wrinkles up her nose. I don't have a very good picture of it, but it is so funny. You can kind of tell below.
7. She loves to hug anything that is soft and cuddly.
8. Her favorite game is peek-a-boo. She throws a blanket over her head and flaps her arms until you say "Where'd Emelia go?" She even plays by herself. Sometimes, she wakes up from her nap, and I hear noises over the baby monitor. Then I go in her room and she's got the blanket over her head and she pulls it off and smiles.
9. She LOVES water. I've never seen a kid enjoy a bath so much. She has so much fun splashing that Oliver has started asking to take baths with her.
10. She's a Papa's girl through and through. When she learned to give kisses, they were only for Papa, and given a choice, she'll to to him most of the time.