Friday, February 11, 2011

what happens when...

you are transitioning to one nap a day and try to distract your toddler
with a trip to Target...


please ignore my messy purse.  geez.

Same situtation, different day:



 

Not even the promise of a brand new ball could rouse him. 
But we got him one anyway.  It is super bouncy!

This is what happens at 7:00 pm, in the living room, with the TV blaring
 when you happen to keep your toddler on his new one-nap-a-day schedule:


The only time I see my "baby" anymore (rather than my "little boy")
is when he is sleeping.

sniff::sniff

3 comments:

  1. he is so big now! and i am jealous - teo never falls asleep, ever, anywhere! this could never happen for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love seeing babies asleep in the stores. I'm usually the panicked parent chasing her laughing daughter down the aisle who thought it was hilarious to grab the first things she saw at eye-level. I'm quite jealous!

    ReplyDelete